Monday, June 21, 2010

Adjustments and lack of sleep

Well, it has been a week of adjustments, trying to get adjust to being a family of six. All the kids are doing pretty well with it all, just tired of being stuck in the house. I am recovering slowly but surely and I am sure I am doing more than I am supposed to be. It is hard having 2 kids under 2, Caitlyn still requires a lot of help and because Brett works so much I have to pick her up and do a lot of things I know I am not supposed to be doing but it must be done. The kids and I are enjoying going to the park for summer lunch, it saves me having to make lunch and gives us all a welcomed chance to get out of the house for at least a little while. The lack of the sleep for all of us is starting to catch up, the kids aer bouncing off the wall from being overtired and Brett and I are tired because Daelynne thinks that she needs to fuss from 10pm-3 am and Brennan thinks it time for cartoons and breakfast shortly after 7am. So I am lucky if I get 5hrs of sleep a night, oh well sleep is overrated anyways. Below are some pics of the kids from this past week, I love them all and am so blessed to have four beautiful children.
Daelynne- 2 weeks old
Brennan the super hero


" The girls"- Ashlynn, Caitlyn and Daelynne


Caitlyn and her cheesy smile holding Daelynne. She is so proud can you tell?







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its been so long since I looked at your blohg.. I cant believe your a mommy of 6! How wonderful! Congrats! Your children are beautiful!