Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our New Arrival

Caitlyn Anne Tedford arrived on Monday, August 25 via c-section. She weighed 6 lbs and was 20 inches long. Big sister, Ashlynn couldn’t be prouder and thinks that she needs to hold her little sister constantly unless of course she feels the need to ride her bike. Brennan on the other hand was not quite so sure about being a big brother, he is struggling with the fact that Mom can’t pick him up right now and gets very frustrated. He is starting to show some interest in her the last few days and always wants to know where she is. I think he is starting to settle into his role as big brother, much to our relief. Caitlyn is such a good baby, she only cries when she is hungry and sleeps four hours at a time during the night, Yeah for Mom! We are so blessed to have a new princess in our home and are very grateful for her safe arrival and look forward to watching her grow.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats you guys!! She's a cutie! Looks like she "cooked" a little longer in the "oven" than her big brother & sister, YAY! :) Thanks for posting.

Courtney White said...

We want to see pictures of that beautiful hair! I love it!!!

Susan said...

Oh Laurie, she's soooo precious! I haven't checked in a while but I'm so glad I did! Sounds like you've got a good one there! How excting and keep posting! I want to see more of her!