Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ashlynn and Brennan waiting for the 4th of July parade



Ashlynn and Brennan were anxiously waiting for the parade to begin which despite their record the big town of Silver City managed to start it on time. They both got all dressed up their special 4th of July outfits and I convinced Brennan that he really needed to wear his hat. They both had a great time and enjoyed the candy that was thrown their way. Brennan really enjoyed the candy part especially when he figured out how to go get the candy, he learned you got more that way and the kind you wanted. Brennan also enjoyed the big trucks especially the fire trucks and even danced to the band. Ashlynn joined the cheerleaders when they stopped to cheer. Later that day they enjoyed eating and watching all of the out of shape" daddies" play softball at the church picnic. Overall they enjoyed the day and I had fun watching them as they took it all in especially Brennan becasue he has become so independent.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like a lot of fun (better than our 4th!) Wish we were there!

Courtney White said...

Cute! More posts and more pictures please!

Candace said...

You have a blog?!?! I didn't know that! What's your email address and I'll invite you to mine! My email is jondace@gmail.com